Lots of exposure to the sun can lead to darkening of skin and suntan. While suntan is curable and the effect can be reveres it requires a regime to follow in order to get rid of the nasty suntan. Here are a few tips which can help you to get the glowing skin back!
Scrub to curb the damage!
Use Aroma Magic Coffee Bean Scrub with the goodness of green coffee bean extract, honey and organic coffee arabica powder. This scrub is gentle on your skin with its all-natural ingredients and deeply exfoliates, removing the dead skin to regenerate new skin cells.
Skin Lightening Recipes
- Take a lime and cut it into two. Rub one half on the face gently. Squeeze the other half in a cup of water, add a little bit of rock salt and drink it. Do it for 6-8 weeks regularly and observe the remarkable improvement. This lightens and clears the skin.
- To prevent a tan, apply one hour before your bath, equal quantities of almond oil and malt vinegar.
- Mix together Multani mitti (Fuller’s earth), channa ka atta (Gram flour) and sandalwood powder in equal quantities, store in an airtight container. Use a teaspoon of this scrub mixed to a paste with water. This rids the skin of flakes and dirt.
- Use seasonal fruits as facial masks because they are economical and highly moisturising. Crush the pulp or squeeze in a blender and apply as quickly as possible before vitamins lose their potency. Grapes are abundant in sugar, vitamins and mineral salts. Use on wrinkles around eyes and mouth. It moisturises, detoxifies and nourishes the skin. Papayas are useful on blackheads and blotchy or sallow skin. Cucumber is cooling and improves a dull and greasy complexion.
Mix one tablespoon oatmeal powdered with a little yoghurt to make a paste. Add the juice of cucumber or grapes into the paste. Massage this pack into the tanned areas and leave for 30 minutes. Rinse off and apply moisturiser mixed with 2-3 drops of lavender essential oil.
Use Aroma magic Tan Removal Milk Face Pack
This milk pack is 100% free of parabens, harsh chemicals, alcohol, artificial fragrance and colour. Soya protein powder and buttermilk combine together to lighten blemishes and nurture your skin. Natural extracts of rose, chamomile and honey moisturise and soothe, thus making the complexion soft, smooth, luminous and younger-looking. The healing properties of papaya and allantoin protect and repair skin cells to make you bright and beautiful.
- Skin brightening
- Protects and repairs skin cells
- Makes the complexion soft, smooth and luminous
How to Use:
- Mix one pouch with Brightening Lotion to make a paste
- Apply and rinse off after 15-20 minutes
- For best results, use twice a week