'Cancel Korea' Movement in the Philippines | A Korean Perspective
Hey guys, this morning I was flooded by a bunch of hashtags with the keyword ‘cancel korea’ on my recent videos. Some of you also politely asked me to share my thoughts on this issue that has been hurtful for many Filipinos, so here I am! The things I’ve mentioned in this video all 100% based on my personal opinion, I do not represent the whole of Korea but I hope you guys also understand where I’m coming from! Thank you always for your love and support, and I am sincerely sorry for everyone who had been hurt by this issue.
*References in the Video
- I was born in the year of 2001, 10th, of February.
- I’m 168cm tall.
- I use Adobe Premiere Pro.
- I use Canon EOS M10 & iPhone XR.
- I’m 100% Korean, but I’ve lived in the Philippines for about 9 years.
- To make the long story short, I used to be in the KPOP industry for about 4 years. For more info, please refer to https://youtu.be/O7zhtUD-n7o